Time flies...

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, November 20, 2006

Pictures, etc.

Dad here. Sorry about the typo in this morning's very sleepy entry. As Nana points out, Madeline's birthday is November 20.

I've uploaded the pictures from last night (I mean, early this morning), and you can check them out below.

I called the hospital, and Meggie and Maddie are both doing well after a little shut-eye. I will be leaving for the hospital soon.

I will eventually tell the whole exciting story, but I want to get up to the hospital to see my wife and my daugter. All I can say is that, boy, it all happened really fast!

For those who are on our 'call' list, you will hear from me later today. Otherwise, you can check out the pictures.

More later, I gotta go be with my family (that sounds so cool!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful. I can't wait to meet her.

Love you!
Shannon