Time flies...

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Name Game Clue 10 - Week 38

We realize that we have quite a few blog-checkers, but very few guessers left. Well to those of you who have stopped guessing, we say:

HEY! No fair! That was some good weekly entertainment! Let's go!


Here's your name game clue for week 38:

All these names that people have guessed, sincerely or in jest, have accumulated into quite a nice set of lists. Good for you, guessers, because her middle name already appears on one of the lists here.


Can't be long now (at least that's what we keep telling ourselves)!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't I tell you no more clues about the middle name??? :)

Anonymous said...

What about her first name? Is that on the list? I agree with Brenda; middle name clues stink!
I'm staying with Madeline Rose. The children's book series is literary, it hasn't been on the SSA list, it has a cute nickname, Rose is a character on Meg's favorite sitcom, Lea Thompson named her daughter Madeline, and I think it's a lovely moniker!

Anonymous said...

I hate to disagree with a grandmother (since, by experience, I know they are ALWAYS right!)but I'm going to stay with Marie for the baby's middle name (since it's mine!).
BTW, you have moved up to NEXT since the other baby due on the 6th has arrived! Let's get goin' kids! :-)
Aunt Cyndee

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Madeline for her name! Perhaps if she's named something else, I'll call her Madeline anyway...or not.- CAIT (forgot my google account)