Time flies...

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, November 20, 2006

Announcing the birth of our beautiful baby, Madeline Rose

At 1:38 AM on Monday, November 20, 2006, our daughter Madeline Rose was born!

She is 8 pounds 1 ounce and is 20.5 inches long.

She has lots of wavy blondish-brownish hair, and is adorable.

Mom is doing well and is catching up on some sleep at the hospital. Dad will be going to bed as soon as he is done with this post. I promise I'll put up some pictures soon, but right now, I am too tired.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maddie was actually born on November 20, but I think her daddy was too tired to proof read his blog entry! I've seen and held her, by the way, and she is STUPENDOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nancy diyenno said...

Congratulations to all! I'm sure she is just adorable! Where are the photos???? Bob, you need to get busy with that camera. I've already gotten over 400 pics of my best friend's (Linda) month old grandson.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful and her hair is AWESOME!!! And Meg looks great - how'd you pull that off? Congrats and love to all. Can't wait to meet her!
Aunt Cyndee
P.S. Congrats also to Great Grandmom - incredible prediction!!

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! congratulations!!!!! the name is beautiful and PERFECT! i'm so happy for you!