Time flies...

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, November 20, 2006

Day 1 Update

Dad here again, home from a day at the hospital.

Maddie and Meggie are doing very well. We had a very exciting day, as Maddie got to meet almost everyone in her new family. Nana, Pop, Gram, Aunt Caitlin, Uncle Nick, and Aunt Laura all paid a visit. I was also busy making phone calls and sharing the happy news with everyone.

There isn't a whole lot more to report on right now. We should be finding out soon when Meg and Maddie will get to come home. I am sure Meg is looking forward to getting on here and telling the story, as she is a better writer than I am.

As for the baby pool, I can't figure out how to log in and enter the stats. It looks though, as if the unofficial winner is her great-grandmother Mommom, with all stats except for the sex being very close.

Nana, Julie G, and Gram, and Aunt Cyndee all won the name game, guessing Madeline. However, Nana wins the grand prize for guessing her first AND middle name.

I will be going to school tomorrow to do report cards and get things ready for the sub. Then I plan on taking off on Wednesday, and Monday, giving me a full 6 days home with Maddie and mom. That said, I need to get some sleep.

(Just a reminder to check out the Maddie's photo album frequently, as I will be uploading new pictures whenever I get the chance)

No comments: