Time flies...

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

3 New Ones

Believe it or not, there is some sand still left in the sandbox.
Playtime Outside August 2008


Happy 1st Birthday, Lindsey!
(Sorry Maddie was more interested in your presents, cake, and trampoline than you.) The lovely little birthday girl had an awesome party on Saturday.
Lindsey's 1st Birthday Party


C. Shells in concert at Haddon Lake Park.
(Subtitle: More fun with the expensive, on-loan camera)
C. Shells Concert

1 comment:

Cyndee said...

Meg and Bob, you got such great shots from Lindsey's party. (I, of course, was so distracted I didn't get nearly enough!!!) Do you think you could put them in a folder and e-mail them to me? I'd love to use some for my scrapbook.
Thanks :-)