Time flies...

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

BabyToupee.com ...because bald babies are apparently out of style?

Ok, so every now and then on a tech or parenting blog I'll find something truly amazing. Usually an awesome invention, art project, or cool new book. Today, I found this, and let's face, stupidity must be shared. Clearly, for parents who should have just gotten a dog, I give you BabyToupee.com:



"The Little Kim", "The Donald" and other ways to ensure they'll need therapy someday...

1 comment:

Shannon said...

so this is me not looking up your info:) Yes we are having a party, Sat. the 9th at my parents' house (pool party) from 4-7. I'm headed to the store to buy invitations. Yes I would love any hand-me down decorations you have. I'm planning on buying balloons and then just using stuff I already have, streamers and such so anything cutsie would be great.
Hope you can make it to the party:)